Tuesday, July 5, 2011

All gone...

So the cupboards are all gone and the kitchen is empty (apart from the stove which still needs to be disconnected)...

I seriously have no idea what possessed the original owners of this house to paint the interiors of the cupboards pink....I mean really!




I thought this next photo was kinda cute....nearly like Dash was thinking...hey...didn't there used to be cupboards here?? :)


Since these photos were taken the electrician has come and gone so we have holes in the walls with cables sticking out where the new power points will be and the plumber is currently here knocking yet more holes in the walls to put the new pipes in and so on...All in all it's looking pretty ugly in there (I'll take more status photos at the end of today) and I can't wait for how pretty and new it's all going to look once the new kitchen arrives next week. :D

1 comment:

Clara said...

Cute photo of Dash... he looks very much the curious cat!