This week I decided I would try and channel Clara and attempt to shoot into the sun and capture some sunlight - something I have never attempted before! I feel like I may have gone slightly blind in one eye - but I was reasonably happy with these two shots.
This was me attempting to capture some morning sunshine...Not sure I really like it as a photo(considering the subject is a random part of a bottle brush tree) but I do think it was a reasonable capture of the glowy morning light...
This was a shot from my afternoon walkies with Luka. I've decided I really need to think about composition of my photos more, I'm not happy with the composition of this shot, I even contemplated cropping but then decided to leave it as it is.
And I decided my macro lens is highly underused so I took this macro shot this weekend too..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment